Thanks for purchasing the GDU product. Please read this manual carefully before using and keep your Warranty Card in a safe place, so that you can enjoy a more satisfactory service experience.
- • Any faults caused by product quality in normal use, GDU will provide free repair within the warranty period.
- • Users are afforded warranty service according to the date stated on their original proof of purchase or invoice. If the user cannot provide original proof of purchase or invoice and warranty card, GDU will prorate the warranty period according to the products manufacture date to determine if warranty is valid and remaining coverage value. The manufacture date can be determined from the S/N.
- • Users are responsible for the safety of their data in the aircraft. Please backup your data, such as videos and pictures, before asking for after-service. GDU will not take any responsibility for data corruption or loss.
- • The replaced parts will be retained by GDU.
- • The accessories are not covered under this warranty.
- After-Sales Service
- Call the toll-free-service phone number of GDU after-sale center (400-040-0266), provide the S/N, purchase date, your contact information, and the fault of product. If the fault is valid within the warranty guidelines, GDU will inform you the nearest service center according to your location and give you the shipping instructions.